San Francisco Landscape Design & Build
CREATE SOMETHING NEW
Inside Out Landscaping strives to create aesthetically-pleasing and usable spaces, draw people outside and encourage them to enjoy the outdoors in their San Francisco home. We design gardens and landscapes that flow organically from the home and complement any existing natural elements. Our taste for clean lines and geometric shapes is striking in combination with unique plant palettes.
Inside Out Landscaping of San Francisco offers in-house landscape design and architectural design as it relates to the outdoor space. We can also provide referrals to professionals with whom we have developed lasting partnerships, who can further assist you in your design-build project. We offer design packages to accommodate various scopes of work per clients’ needs, ranging from plant palette design and plant placement to full indoor-outdoor renovation, from folding glass doors out to building outdoor San Francisco living spaces. The design process is as follows:
- In-depth site meeting with our designer for a clear understanding of your needs and budget
- Design phase, which can include demolition details, 2D and 3D plan view and perspective renderings, plant palette, materials palette and other important details
- Multiple revisions as needed and as budgeted in design scope
- Bid phase by our Build team once a final design is approved by our client
- Permits and final revisions to plans that reflect approved scope of work for the build
Every landscape build project is different and therefore requires a unique approach. Some projects are completed using all subcontractors, and other projects are completed exclusively with our in-house San Francisco landscape design and build staff. The right combination of subcontractors and our in-house team to tackle the various facets of the project makes all the difference when it comes to a quality and efficient installation.
Inside Out Landscaping is fortunate to have formed a team of experienced San Francisco tradesmen and subcontractors who are dedicated to long-lasting construction and quality landscape design and build work. Ongoing communication and frequent meetings between our staff and subcontractors, architects, engineers, designers and clients is the key to a well-executed installation. Our build process is as follows:
- In-depth site meeting with our Estimator and Designer for a clear understanding of the approved design and budget
- Meetings with subcontractors on site to collect pricing as required per the scope of work
- Detailed construction proposal with alternate options for materials and scope (as requested by client)
- Revisions as needed to hone in on scope, given budget and client preferences
- Contract, scheduling and execution, with meetings along the way to ensure cohesiveness